Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happiness

I wanted to share a layout that I created using the new Pretty Little Studio collection "Marigold." The vellum bokeh paper was what first caught my eye in this collection. Then, I was the random winner of the pretty butterfly diecuts so I knew it had to be mine! :) I wanted to scrap this photo of my Grandma & I on Mother's Day of this past year and thought that the butterflies would be perfect!


Although it is difficult to see here, the word "happiness" in the title is shiny gold and also part of the collection.




The bright butterfly triangles around the photo worked well with the other more subdued, watercolored paper as well.


And, a few sequins peeking out from behind the triangles completed the embellishment on the page. 

Thank you for stopping by today and for the comments many of you have left recently! I love reading them and getting your feedback on some of the questions that I ask. Enjoy your day!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment