Friday, July 18, 2014

Birthday Hurray!

Although I don't scrapbook chronologically, I do try to get the kids' birthdays scrapped each year with one of the cakes we had for them. I love this We R Memory Keepers collection, Hip Hip Hooray because it is good for my sons and my daughter scrapbook pages and it has so many fun pieces.


I created this layout of my son's 15th birthday using a combination of the 6x6 sides and the 12x12 sides of the paper. I love the 3x4 cards to this collection as well. Since I am not a Project Life scrapper, I enjoy using them on my regular layouts.


A 4x6 card on the left (the numbers one) helps in layering the papers to achieve the look that I wanted. 


I still have so many pieces of this collection left to use so I have a feeling you will be seeing more of it in the future! Such a fun and celebratory collection! Thanks for looking!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment