Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Little Layout

This collection from WRMK, Farmer's Market, is one one of those collections that you look at and it just makes you happy. The colors, the sayings on the cards and stickers, everything...it is all just really cheery! And I am needing cheery these last few days. Rainy, foggy and cold...barely hitting 60º is not the way I was envisioning the summer with my kids. But look at that bicycle! How can that not make you smile? :)


I came upon this bicycle while on vacation with my hubby in San Diego. And although I really, really wanted to ride it, we just didn't have time.


For this layout, I used this awesome sketch from Scrap 365 as a starting point for my layout.
I added a few more layers than the sketch originally calls for but I really love how it all came together! Such a great starting point!


There is also a Farmer's Market Instagram Albums Made Easy option for this collection which is perfect for creating those layers! 


Thanks for stopping by to have a look today. Feel free to leave a comment. I read every one of them! I hope you are enjoying your summer! Until next time...

Scrap Happy~
Melissa



4 comments:

  1. This layout is so perfect, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, it makes me smile - and it's so summery!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the extra layers, especially the frames, the bunting one is so sweet! And yes, I'd love to ride that bike! Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap365 Sketch challenge! x

    ReplyDelete