Friday, June 20, 2014

Adventure Layout

Just a quick blog post today to share a layout that I made using the new WRMK Jet Set collection and utilizing a sketch from Creative Scrappers, using two photos instead of one! 


I have so many Disney photos to scrap and I have been putting it off for a while but this Jet Set collection was too perfect for these photos not to use! This page is a bit more simple than my usual but I am hoping to turn it into page one of a two page layout (something I haven't done for a while now)! 

The colors of this collection are really great to match up with any photos...blues, oranges, yellows, etc. I am hoping to get page two done soon! When I do, I will post that as well! (It is dreary here again today so again, I apologize for the lighting on the photo.) 

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

Also, be sure to check out this gorgeous album and generous giveaway from my friend Traci! The giveaway starts today and ends Sunday. Winner announced Monday. Here is the link to her blog post:






No comments:

Post a Comment