Thursday, May 15, 2014

Giving Mother Nature a Hint

Hello! I do realize that in most parts of the country, spring has sprung. Around here however, we are still in the 50's and quite chilly! I desperately felt like creating a page about summer so I thought I'd make one to celebrate the season for the Ribbon Carousel Party Time Challenge! Check out their blog for all of the details!

 

Be sure to link up your celebration creation on the Ribbon Carousel Blog to win and while you are there, wish them a happy 3rd birthday! 

 
 My layout was calling for bright colors and a general summer vibe. I used mostly Echo Park's Splash collection from way back when, along with some embellishments from Basic Grey, Paper Issues, & WRMK. 


A few pops of red among the orange and blue and it was set to go! 


I guess I figured that Mother Nature may need visual representation of what summer looks like just in case she got lost along the way! ;)

Make sure that you don't get lost along the way though! Link up your creation on the Ribbon Carousel Blog. The theme is party time...any kind of celebration! Hope to see your work there!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa










No comments:

Post a Comment