Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tune In!

If you happen to have cable and want to tune in today to HSN, there will be a bunch of We R Memory Keepers products being featured today, including some cute little pillow boxes (made by me!) using the Pillow Box Punch Board!


This is such a gorgeous and really, really versatile collection (that is the part that I loved most about it) called Inked Rose. It is classic and modern all at the same time!


And here are a few more...


Hope you are able to take a look today! There are many other items being featured as well!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Those are all so beautiful! I really like that paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh dang it girl! These are da bomb. I love the colors and the patterns you put together. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your ideas so much - I became a follower through Bloglovin!! Thanks for such great quality content!!
    daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete