Sunday, December 22, 2013

Voilà...Magic Money Present!

I love this time of year since it gives me the chance to use some of the fun Silhouette cuts that I have in my collection! With some of my realtives, money is always a welcome gift but I'd rather not just stick it in a card. So I made this!


It looks like an ordinary gift until you pull up the top and see some of the good stuff! :)


Very simple, but a fun way to dress up a common holiday gift! Speaking of gifts, since we are expecting a snowstorm for tomorrow, I am SO excited to just be home with my family, wrap the rest of my gifts, frost some cookies and just soak in the Christmas spirit! Isn't it just the best when you can be home taking in your holiday decorations and just *being*? My favorite part of whole Winter Break! What's your favorite part of the holidays?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment