Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Placecards (Almost)!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my US friends! I hope that you have the chance to sit down and celebrate with those that you hold dear today!

I wanted to share a little project that I made for our little Thanksgiving table this year.


We typically don't use place cards at our personal family table but I love the idea of them! I decided to create some cards to put at each place setting that shared a little message rather than state the name.


The combo of the fall colored papers (thanks to my win from DCWV) along with some sequins and twine seemed very autumn-ish to me!


I thank you for stopping by to take a look today and I am grateful to YOU, my lovely blog followers for your kind comments and blog views! The blogging world is a very fun and inspiring place and I appreciate your part in it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for your blog and all of the inspiration I get from you, my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete