Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pinspired Challenge

I just had to create something for the Pinspired Challenge this time around! This inspiration photo was just to good to pass up! Look at those corals and greens and polka dots!


So, I made this sweet little card for my husband's coworker. It may be difficult to tell what the colors are but I definitely stuck with the corals and greens from the inspiration photo! I also couldn't pass up the polka dots (when have I ever passed up polka dots? Never!!) So, I added a few little vellum circles as a subtle little border!






I really love the little turtle too! I did some paper piecing to put him together. I love his little ice pack!

And what do you know? Two blog updates in one day? I may have just seen a pig fly! ;) Happy day everyone!


Scrap Happy~Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I love this! And I just did turtle cookies last week. :) How many times can I say, I wish we were neighbors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! That card works perfectly with the inspiration picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Fun combination of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges.

    ReplyDelete