Wednesday, July 31, 2013

More of the WRMK "Harvest" Collection & a New Tool!

I hope that you enjoyed seeing the layout I posted yesterday featuring the new "Harvest" collection from WRMK! I have another layout for you today, again featuring "Harvest", but using some of the other colors from the collection.


I also had the chance to use the new Corner Mounter tool with this collection. I loved using it particularly for the postcard (upper left) and just to give the layout a different look to it! I love it because it can mount anything from photos up to 5"x7", business cards, mattes, and more. Plus, you can create slits in 3 styles (angle, round, and stub), and 8 sizes! So, it is a very versatile tool!

I seriously love using WRMK tools. I didn't realize how many of them that I had until actually looked at my collection of them recently. They are always coming out with something new!

Speaking of which, did you see the incredible little crafting space they introduced at CHA?  It is the Fold Down Craft Table and I do believe I need want it! I've been measuring walls tying to find the best spot to put it. If it actually happens, I will definitely post some photos!

As a reminder, the Harvest will begin shipping in September..which will be here before we know it! Yikes!

Do you have a favorite crafting tool? I always love to hear about new tools and such! Leave me a comment and let me know!

Scrap Happy~Melissa


1 comment: