Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Celebrate with Kiwi Lane and Downtown Tape

Good Morning! Today I am up on the Kiwi Lane blog with a project that was near and dear to my heart. I created a fun little birthday theme for my sweet girl using my Kiwi Lane  Designer Templates and Downtown Tape. I particularly focused on the Wacky templates (shown below) to create some birthday fun!

 
I'd love it if you would stop on over at the Kiwi Lane blog today to see all of the things that I created for her birthday celebration! Using the washi tape from Downtown Tape was such a pleasure. I LOVE the patterns they have and they are so user friendly...I can stick, unstick, restick and stick again, without ruining my paper or losing the adhesive of the tape!

Now, I am already thinking about a theme or "look" to go with next year when she is officially a teen! Any suggestions? I love planning parties so being able to think about it all year works well for me! As always, thank you for stopping by!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment