Friday, May 10, 2013

Take a Peek...

     I recently had the privilege of working with, not only my awesome Kiwi Lane Designer Templates, but also some amazing products from Technique Tuesday! Using the two together, I created a really useful write and wipe board to assist in keeping track of my family's daily schedules as well as some cards! Plus I got to use my favorite Kiwi Lane Template ever...scallops! Here is a little peek at my board.


I also used the Technique Tuesday stamps which were such an incredible quality! Here is a peek at the card that I created.


Seriously, it was so much fun to create for Kiwi Lane this month! How lucky can a girl get?!?

To see my projects in their completion, please stop by the Kiwi Lane Blog and let them know I sent you over! :)

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment