Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sweet Sentiment

Recently, I was lucky enough to have won a stamp set over at the Mama Elephant page on Facebook. The stamps are so cute! I received the adorable Rustic Spring set full of sweet bird related things! This week they had a sketch to try...so I did!  


     Clearly, I strayed from the sketch a bit, but I was sure to get in the banner and the decorative top. I was really going for the clean and simple look here which is why I didn't use any patterned paper. I just used a paint sample from the hardware store!


Be sure to check out the Mama Elephant stamps...especially the new releases. They are so fun! Thanks for looking today!

Scrap Happy~
Melissa

    

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so bright and cheery!! Those huge 3d blooms are a nice pop! Thanks for playing along with ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used a paint chip!! This is so pretty and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete