Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Summer Baby

     There is just something special about scrapbooking baby girls! Perhaps it is because my favorite color is pink, but I just love to do it! My twin nieces are so fun to photograph and scrap and this layout was no exception. Using the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection really helped to make this layout as sweet and summery as I was hoping it would be!

 And a couple of close-ups to see some of the details. The ribbon didn't come with the collection but I think it is perfect! I love all of the little journaling/title boxes as well as the vellum cloud paper. 



Thanks for looking today! 
Scrap Happy~Melissa



2 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this and those flowers are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious lay out with all those pastels! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete