Monday, September 26, 2011

Mustache Anyone?

     I will be the first to admit that when I saw this mustache craze sweeping through the scrapbook world, I was skeptical.  How does one scrapbook a mustache?  Then, they just kind of grew on me!  (Figuratively, not literally of course.)  I had realized a while back that I really prefer a man with facial hair.  A good thing considering my hubby has always had some!  When I took this picture on vacation this summer, the idea of a mustache page came to mind.  So, I created this page for the mid-week mojo over at scrapbooksteals this week.  
     The darker black paper is covered in various mustaches and it is from Hambly Studios.  I wish it would photograph a little better.  Most of the cuts are done on my Silhouette along with some ek success mustache stickers I found at Hobby Lobby this week.  I also found the printed kraft paper at Hobby Lobby.  That 50% off of all paper packs or pads just about did me in!  I did get some good stuff though.  
     For my next layout I am trying to determine how to use a title that I have in my head with a great picture and accompanying paper.  I think I may need to shop my own selection and see what I can come up with!  Thanks for stopping by today!
Scrap Happy~Melissa
    

No comments:

Post a Comment