Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Girls

     I am very excited to say that I have been blessed with becoming an auntie again!  This time, to two sweet little babies born to my baby sister and her husband.  They are not even a week old yet but already hold such a special place in my heart.  They are tiny but doing well.  They will continue to grow and thrive and hopefully be home in the arms of their mommy & daddy soon!
     It goes without saying that I needed to scrap their sweet little selves.  I absolutely love little baby bits.  Those tiny fingers and toes, the ears, the cheeks...*sigh*...so much to love about newborn babies.  Especially when they are so teeny tiny like these little angels are.  Here they are---

And this was the sketch I worked from---
     The sketch is one from www.scrapbooksteals.com and it is the 30th sketch that I have completed through them!  I always look forward to Wednesdays when Kristy gives us the sketch for the week.  I used Basic Grey "Olivia & Oliver" for the background matting around the pictures and the kraft cardstock is My Mind's Eye.  The upper right hand corner is for the babies birth stats (time, date, etc.) I had fun distressing the edges using my Tim Holtz distressing tool.  I love that thing!  Though, I really would love to try the new d-stress tool from Imaginisce someday!  That tool looks like so much fun and it looks super easy to use.  
     Have a wonderful weekend!  I will be posting more soon so check back again!  I see that the followers number is on the rise as well!  Yay!  I love to see that!  Thanks for stopping by!

Scrap Happy~melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment